Digital Marketing Position
We’re looking for a digital marketer to join our in-house team in Santa Barbara. Tasks include establishing and managing digital marketing campaigns for the agency and for clients.
We’re a small but mighty group that works with a broad range of clients, from local non-profits to international corporations. We value open, honest communication and collaboration. Our team and clients are expanding, and we’re looking for people who want to get involved and grow their knowledge.
This position spans digital marketing, including social media management, content creation and interfacing with our designers on creating and running digital campaigns. Successful applicants will be self starters who like to work in a small team environment. The ability to both self manage and work with a team is key.
We’re looking for:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- desire to learn and collaborate
- willingness to give and receive feedback
- knowledge of various social platforms and best practices
- experience setting up and running social media campaigns
- understanding of or interest in search engines
- writing/blogging experience
It’s a plus if you have:
- knowledge of WordPress
- previous experience with marketing automation software
- analytics experience
- SEO and/or SEM experience
More About the Position
This is an in-house position in our Santa Barbara office. The position is currently 20 – 30 hours/week and could be full time for the right person. We are looking for a minimum 1 year commitment — we prefer to build long-term relationships with our team. Compensation depends on experience. Please indicate your desired hourly when you apply.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit? Great! To apply, send us your resume, 3 references, and let us know why you’re uniquely qualified for this position. Please describe your experience with digital marketing and tell us what you look for in an employer.
We’ll be conducting interviews of top candidates in our office. We are looking to fill this position quickly.