Web Hosting by Dowitcher Designs
- 99.9% Uptime
- Flexible: Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth
- Unlimited FTP Accounts & Sub-Domains
- Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
- Installed Programming Languages Include: PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI, CGI
- Installed Programming Modules Include: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, ImageMagick
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Standard WebMail Access (via Horde, SquirrelMail, or RoundCube)
- cPanel Access
- easily manage the hosting account, including content management system installations, creating & editing email addresses, & more
Making Our Hosting GREEN
Dowitcher Designs prides itself on taking an eco-friendly approach to everything we do. We rent highly efficient servers that provide 30-40% energy savings over standard servers. We searched for true green server networks, and were disappointed by a lack of imperative server features (including security and redundancy). We now use hosting powered by the purchase of energy offsets from 3Degrees for all servers, with the offsets supporting local wind power near the server locations. We look forward to continuing a push for truly green hosting that is technically sound and earth friendly.
Hosting Technical Information
Dowitcher Designs offers competitive hosting by renting servers in data centers located in Texas. The server environment features top tier technology to ensure server safety and optimum performance, including: redundant power, HVAC, fire detection systems, and 24/7 monitoring. Servers are monitored by Dowitcher Designs, and additionally via automated external tools and third party monitoring by The Planet, now known as Soft Layer. Servers are located in Dallas with co-location in Seattle, and fail over protection in Washington and Houston (as needed). These data centers also hold servers for high profile companies, including Verizon, MCI, and Equinix. These centers are SAS 70 Type II Certified.
Cost: $14.95/month (when purchased in twelve month increments)
Accounts can be cancelled at any time. It is the client’s responsibility to remove files from any cancelled accounts prior to service termination.